This is a recipe I found on internet. It’s a very very simple dish. Instead of using minced chicken meat from supermarket, I bought chicken breast meat and chopped it myself. I guess this would be healthier. Hehe..
- 1 box soft bean curd (tofu)
- some garlic – chopped
- 100g minced chicken meat
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Ground pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with 2 tsp water
- 1 stalk spring onion – finely sliced
- 1 stalk coriander – finely sliced
- 1 red chilli – finely sliced
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water. Steam the bean curd over medium heat for 5mins. Set aside.
2. Heat up some oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic until brown. Add in chicken meat and stir fry until cooked.
3. Add in ingredients A and stir fry. Bring to boil. Thicken with cornstarch water.
4. Pour the sauce over the bean curd. Garnish with spring onion, coriander and chilli. Serve~
(p/s I omitted coriander in my dish.)